[LMMS-devel] LMMS [1.1.91] crashes when opening an existing file
Mariano Macri
2016-07-29 00:34:41 UTC
Hi everyone. I'm getting this message when running LMMS:

MemoryManager: Couldn't find pointer info for pointer: 0x7f3941c515e0
Aborted

If I open the saved project with the stable version, it's correctly saved
and it works fine, but when I try to open any project with the unstable
[1.1.91] the program crashes (same message all the time).

I'm running Debian GNU/Linux (Jessie amd_64)

Is this a known issue or should I fill a bug report?
Tres Finocchiaro
2016-07-29 02:44:56 UTC
Sounds like a bug (yes, file one in github please) although steps to
reproduce -- such as which files thus occurs on -- even a sample file if
applicable -- are essential in knowing for sure.

We also have instructions for debugging with a stack trace which would help
point to the problem if you could be so kind as to provide one (wrap back
trace in ``` tick marks ```, please)

https://github.com/LMMS/lmms/wiki/Debugging-LMMS

Mariano Macri