[LMMS-devel] Hi There. I would like to help develop lmms after being a User for quite a couple years
Isai Klein
2017-03-13 16:39:58 UTC
Hi There,
I would like to help develop lmms after being a User of the Software for
quite a couple years.
I learned C/C++ over 10 years ago, and never used it really since. I've
built some console applications, Win32 APi applications, and some SDL stuff
for now as well as some stuff in OpenCV on Linux basis. I'm also a fulltime
Linux user since more than 5 years. Now To my practical question about
development : I have look through the code a bit, in search for a small
change i could get my hands dirty again (something easy to work on), and
got reminded of a problem i faced a couple of times in the last time i've
been using LMMS. When I tried to export a batch of tracks as single audio
files, for example to import into another DAW or something, it most of the
time only exported one file, which sometimes was also empty. Is this a
"bug" that still exists in the current code state?

Thanks for any reply in advance,

Isai